Yes to Myself
Yes to myself?? - How selfish can I be??
there is that fear of being unloved, unaccepted, not approved...
~ When you DON'T say Yes to yourself:
- Please others
- Play by others rules
- Constantly frustrated, exhausted, drained
- Resentful, angry, closing up
- Feeling that you miss out of your own life
- Empty, disappointed, depressed
~ When you DO say Yes to yourself:
- Relaxed, free and happy
- Act naturally on your unique way
- Manifest your gifts in the world
- Fulfilled and energetic
- Live your life and destiny
And so nurtured and overflowing,
that you can easily, joyfully and generously:
✨ Share, support, nourish, contribute
✨ Connect deeply
✨ Communicate calmly and compassionately
✨ Create in harmony
Selfishness is a matter of perception...
Which side would you pick?
If you choose to say Yes, and need help with implementation -
check this 4 Steps To Self Love FREE guide 💗