Terms And Conditions
All downloadable materials and online courses are 100% non-refundable.
Private and frontal sessions, workshops and events:
All sessions and events begin and end at the scheduled time. In the cases of late arrival or not showing up without a notice, the time will be counted as part of the session and a full payment will be charged.
Transformation Point reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event in cases of low registration or unforeseen circumstances that prevent the event from happening. Full refund will be offered.
Cancellation and refund policies and fees are specified separately for each product and event.
In case no Cancellation and Refund Policy was specified, it will be the follow:
Prepaid workshops and events:
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to email@example.com ASAP.
Cancellation of registration 7 + days in advance: full refund
- Cancellation of registration 6-2 days in advance: 50% refund
Cancellation of registration within 48 hours of the event: no refund
Single sessions and Plans sessions:
Cancellation more then 24 hours prior the session: No charge.
Cancellation less then 24 hours prior the session: 50% charge
No show: Full charge.
"Step into Your Powers" 4 months program:
Please see Program page.
Terms and Conditions
Teachings, sessions and information provided by Transformation Point are not a substitute for professional medical care or assistance, is not a medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for any medical needs. A professional medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care should be sought out if needed.
In booking a session with us, you agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that we make every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
By booking a session (private session, workshop,event etc.) or participating in a session or using the information or materials provided by Transformation Point (us, we, our etc. and all associated persons, properties, materials etc.), you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will;
2) are at least 16 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
4) accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
5) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Transformation Point, including its employees, employers, and any other persons associated with it, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation to work with us. You further agree that under no circumstances will you, or any other person associated with you present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Transformation Point, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by us;
6) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Transformation Point or any persons associated with Transformation Point as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Transformation Point and all persons associated with Transformation Point from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
7) understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered
confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
8) agree that Transformation Point can use portions of any feedback given to it as a testimonial, using first name only, state/province and country, and without revealing any specific information about the session;
9) agree that Transformation Point can use portions of your session for educational articles and promotion without revealing any of your personal information;
10) agree to receive occasional future emails from Transformation Point in the form of a newsletter or others with special offers, news and other information, and unsubscribe from these emails at any time;
11) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions;
12) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that booking and/or purchasing from/with Transformation Point represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Transformation Point.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon purchasing goods or services provided by Transformation Point and waive any and all legal actions against Transformation Point.
Blog & Website Disclaimer
All of the information and content provided on the blog and website are available to you as a resource. Only you can be responsible for how you choose to use this information. By using this website and/or products/services/advice, you agree to not hold Transformation Point or any of its affiliates liable for damages including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages that may occur from following the advice or ideas shared in blog posts, newsletter, or website content, or with the use of any free or paid work that is shared with you (blogs, videos, ebooks, ecourses, private sessions, newsletters, etc.). Information on this website is provided in a good faith effort to educate.
2. Copyright Policy
Unless otherwise noted, Transformation Point is the legal copyright holder of all material on this website and offered for purchase through this website. Using, reprinting or republishing any of those without our written consent would be considered as intellectual property copyright infringement. Public content as on Transformation Point's social media pages or blog may be shared as is with credit to Transformation Point.
3. Hold Harmless
As stated above, all the information provided by Transformation Point is for educational purposes only. By engaging in any resources offered, you agree that you do so at your own risk and that only you are responsible for the outcomes in your own life. You agree that you cannot sue Transformation Point for anything that you do or do not do with the information.
4. Reserve Rights
This policy was last modified on 12/21/17
Policy adapted from amandalinettemeder.com with permission on 8/2/2016