Meeting in person again!
After a few months of virtual connection, the door can now be opened for us to come together - well, as much as possible...
To ensure everyone's safety (and my ability to keep my license (-: ),
we will follow the TCM College of Ontario and the Ministry of Health's precaution guidelines.
Now, before everything, I wanted to share with you that the current instructions are:
"Members should use telemedicine or virtual care where possible to avoid having patients physically come to the clinic", and every case should be considered individually.
So, while I'm aware everyone has different needs, please understand not every appointment is approved to resume in-person.
What are we going to follow?:
1. Mask to be worn by both of us at all times, including during physical treatments.
2. Two brief COVID pre-screen sessions:
Before the appointment over the phone
On site upon arrival
3. Maintain 2 meter distance when possible.
4. Hands sanitizing at the door.
5. Personal and environmental minimal physical contact.
1. To reduce contact and maintain safety, please bring with you:
Bottle of water
Pen and papers
2. Out of respect to the building precautions:
A mask should be worn when entering the building
please buzz to enter even if the front door is open
If you are experiencing any COVID related symptoms at all, please do not enter the building. Please stay home and contact your healthcare provider.
3. While coming in, please use the hand sanitizer and stay at the door for active screening.
4. Non-cash payment.
5. Please consider using the washroom outside of the space.
* All COVID related late cancellation fees will be waived.
In person service can be delivered only if response to all the questions is 'No'.
1. Did you travel outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
New onset of cough
Worsening chronic cough
Shortness of breath
Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
If you are 70 years of age or older:
4. are you experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Unexplained or increased number of falls
Acute functional decline
Worsening of chronic conditions
I'm here for any question or information
and looking forward to seeing you
Come with joy
Click the button to see available in-person services and prices:
Please note that in-person sessions must be pre-approved one by one