Sat, May 05|
30 Gloucester St
Grow Through Your Night: Working with Dreams
~ Heal Your Reality - Inner freedom step by step ~ Join our weekly meetings in downtown Toronto! we offer a warm and relaxed space for self exploration, discovery and learning, for anyone who is interested in healing, renewal and growth
Time & Location
May 05, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
30 Gloucester St, 30 Gloucester St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1L5, Canada
About The Event
Your night's sleep is the best time for your brain to process, digest and do its maintenance work. At that time, the gate between the conscious and unconscious mind is open, and hidden information becomes accessible. These are your dreams.
Arising from the unconscious mind, dreams carry plenty of information about the happenings at the deep back of your mind. Deciphering the messages can shed light on unsolved situations, emotional reactions and other events in your life.
What are we going to discuss?
1. Best practices to remember dreams
2. What kind of information is brought by dreams
3. Understanding the message
4. Lucid dreams and how to create them
- A quick business networking round at the end of every session - bring your flyers!
- Healthy snacks, pens, papers and clipboards will be provided
- Please bring your own water bottle / travel mug
- Deepen your understanding of your own situation in A free 40min private consultation appointment with me (offered to all attendees)
~"Instead of fighting the darkness, we must increase the light" - AD Gordon ~